Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Start

I have decided to restart my journey to health blog.
Where do I begin?

Me I am in good health looking to loose 20 pounds. I have good blood pressure (99/73).  I am working on eating more veg and eat less treats.

Ed- he began this journey with blood pressures of (150/90). Boy, when that doctor gave him 2 kinds of medications I flipped out. 1 of the medication was for kidney. Did the research--its a downward slide.  I have done 3 months of cooking high nutrient foods and his new blood pressure has move to (130/80). What a huge change!!! New challenge--need to lower his pulse. His pulse has been over 100. NOT good.

Jake- he is recovering from a spine surgery. He had a surgery on 2/22/11 for spinal cord un-tethering. He had a few complications to healing. While we were in Johns Hopkins I chose vegan menu for him. In addition we ate salads, sushi, and veggies/fruit from the cafeteria.  Jake just needs to heal and be a teen.

JT- he is the athlete that is dependent on a healthy menu. He is normal health. Football season begins in July!!

Good Health to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment