Sunday, July 10, 2011

trip to city landfill

Jake and I had to remove construction debris from our house project. So, we decided to show you what we did for a few hours of the day. Jake and I noticed that some of the "junk" people were bringing to the land fill....could be used..." such a shame. Maybe one day this land fill will have a spot to trade such things.

Thank God for angles on earth. While we were trying to unload the truck...(we took too much time). A very kind man (whom had a load as big as ours) lent us a helping hand to empty the truck bed. What a nice act of kindness.

Jake and I had a good time discussing what he would do with some of the stuff....like take old tube tv's and make them work....and re-make alot of stuff. I really do see the inventor/engineer in him! I just love my boys!








posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment